Make your Wedding stand out from the rest. Experience a rustic feel where nature meets elegance.
At Blissful Barn your wedding experience will bring you back in time 125 years to the rustic elegance of the mid 1800s.
Set back in the middle of corn and wheat fields on a dead end road, where all you hear is a gentle breeze of the wind rustling the leaves.
This quiet and peaceful elegance of Blissful Barn provides you with everything you need to be comfortable during your special day.
From central air and heat through out, the two chandeliers, the modern bathroom facilities for your guests, our very custom one of a kind wood carved spiral staircase, to our rustic one of a kind props to personalize your very special day, including our 1942 running John Deere Model A tractor. All props are inclusive at Blissful Barn.
Come share your special day with us at Blissful Barn.
- white chairs and round tables for up to 200 guests
- head table, buffet tables, cake and gift tables
- facility access from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- a one-hour time slot for an engagement photo shoot scheduled ahead of time
- lighted parking onsite
- a wedding event attendant
- vintage props
- janitorial services
- set up and take down of tables and chairs
- onsite modern, handicapped, bathrooms
- central air and heat for the bride and groom dressing suites and throughout
- vintage string lights
- bar area
- caterer prep area that includes a fridge, a large sink, food prep counter, a freezer for ice
- coming soon, sound system throughout the barn
- 1 ½ hr. rehearsal on the Thursday prior
(All prices are valid from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on date of your event, with one hour decoration removal/breakdown before midnight.)
Ceremony + Reception
Saturdays / Memorial & Labor Sundays: $5700.00
Saturdays / Memorial & Labor Sundays: $5200.00
To book your date, 50% payment of rental cost required, along with the completed rental agreement.